Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I met with the personal trainer today. He is very militant (which I like) and will be helping me set up a routine for strength training. I think he is very competent. He said it would be unhealthy for me to lose any more than 1 pound a week. That is not going to work for me. I need someone to be on board with me losing 40-60 pounds in 4 months! Timing is everything. I am sure we can come to a mutual understanding. He also wants me to eat 174 grams of protein daily!! Ugh.....that is way to much! I may shoot for 60-70g. I am also going to meet with the nutritionist on Monday. I am curious to see what she suggests. He also says I am not eating enough calories at 1300-1900/day and that I am exercising too much. Ugh. I thought it would be more simple. Move more, eat better and less. He is making it SO complicated. I think I will have to turn to weight watchers, use his strength training routines and exercise as much as I can. I can do it his way after I reach my goal weight! hee hee.

For dinner I made the most delish fish on the grill on a cedar plank. So yummy.

Here is the link for the recipe:
www.allrecipes.com recipe is called Fish on a Plank
the mango salsa is yum yum! Such a healthy recipe. Almost too good for guests. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment